AvaTrade is a platform designed for all levels of traders. It is featured in a digital currency that allows cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin users and common traders to utilize it effortlessly. However, before registering with AvaTrade one must do intensive preliminary research to know whether the broker you are considering to use is legal and in existence.
It is also vital to understand that trading is not easy but it is profitable once you have a good broker and know how to trade properly. It is equally essential to remember that what works well for another trader does not mean that it will work well with you too. There are many reasons why this is so, and with a good broker like AvaTrade you can be assured that your investment is safe and you will be able to learn the ropes of trading.
The following aspects are what make AvaTrade one of the most trustworthy brokers online:
- AvaTrade’s platform provides the ultimate experience in trading because it is a primary source of financial information.
- The website is straightforward and presents what traders can expect from the company. The fees and services indicted are transparent and easy to understand.
- The platform is simple and permits traders of all levels to execute their trades easily.
- It offers information that contains time zones, liquid and volatile currencies, including best times for trading.
- Trading investments of about $60 billion monthly are executed by traders on the site.
AvaTrade is among the first online brokers to offer CFDs, commodities and indices for online stock trading. It started operations in 2006 and is deemed as one of the leading forex brokers around the globe. It has service facilities in Dublin, New York, Tokyo, Sydney and Milan. It is regulated and approved by Ireland’s Central Bank and the MiFID of the European Union respectively. AvaTrade is also regulated by the ASIC of Australia, the FSC of Japan, and the BVI Financial Services Commission of the British Virgin Islands.
AvaTrade’s website is user friendly since it is created in many different languages like English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Arabic, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Taiwanese and Chinese.